Build flexible, scalable, and usable business capabilities utilizing business and technical knowledge to identify, evaluate and develop systems and processes that are cost effective and ensure data accuracy and security, as well as legal and regulatory compliance. Job duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Customize financial modules for project and understand client organization's direction and structure.
- Define, analyze, and evaluate existing business functions and processes related to general accounting, accounts payable, Fixed Assets, inventory, enterprise accounting, budget, and procurement activities.
- Participate in process documentation and design and contribute to policy changes.
- Perform requirements clarification and analysis, documenting and analyzing required information and data.
- Code, debug and test programs using SAP, Scrum Master and Agile.
- Work closely with developers to review user requirements and understand technical recommendations and constraints and develop comprehensive and accurate functional specifications; Data Mapping, process flows, and other UML diagrams.
- Interact with broad spectrum of on and off-site team members, including business stakeholders, other business analysts, architects, application developers, and Software Validation team.
- Develop internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.